new WSM's

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jake dorning:
i'm the proud new owner of 2 2010 22.5 WSM's! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>TWO new 22.5's?! WOW! Congrats!

I had 2 18.5's back in VA but I acquired them years apart.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i have some beautiful pics if i can figure out how to post them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That image link you used - IMG00042-20110109-1149[1] - is not a valid form.

You need to use a free online image host like Imageshack. Upload your image to them then copy-n-paste their "forum" code into your post here.

Like this ...
wsmperfectsmoke.jpg

Jake, welcome to the madness. Nothing like starting BIG!!!! Many happy cooks to you and your army.

Mark

thanks guys! i've been researchin the WSM ever since i bought my performer last year. never thought i would have 2, but the deal was to good to pass up! as for the wife, she's warmin up to it and i'm sure i'll make it up to her! anyways lovin the Forum! Weber forever!!!

another bbq fourm had a craiglist link posted for them out of ky. called and he still had them so long story short, i asked the wife on the on the way home with them if she would mind!

Congrats on the find Jake! I wish you many great future cooks! Everybody here is a great with helping new owners and giving great ideas.

Back