New Weber Kettle Color

Cool color. Maybe one of those things where it's only offered through Ace Hardware. Kind of like the "Special Edition" Genesis grills not being available at big box stores.

If i can find one of those I’ll risk the wrath of the wife. Heck it’s her birthday soon, doesn’t she need this?

Uh oh, looks like a few are available out here in California. Now I’m wondering how much the wife “needs” one for her birthday.

Ace shows indigo for $165, but they want $229 for the deep ocean blue. I'd like to see them side by side.
I'll stick with my St Louis Blues blue.

1614002379951.png

It’s a great color, I still haven’t found the time to fire off my 26” glen blue, probably no indigo for me this time. 😕

I am seeing it now available to order from my Ace here in Brazil, IN. Looks like it is definitely an Ace-only color (like their Genesis II). I am already in the dog house for buying a crimson from BBQGuys.com when they had a "scratch and dent" sale. I will have to hold off until I sell some grill stuff, but I am glad this looks to be more than just a flash one-time offering. I want one! My dream for my crimson (and would be great on this indigo) is to upgrade the legs, wheels and handles to the Master Touch ones. I don't care about the slide aside holder since they often scratch your lids. I really like the taller stand the Master Touch has.

Here is the new Indigo color Weber has put on kettles and Genesis II. I like it!
That Indigo blue is gorgeous! I might like that better than the MT deep ocean blue.

Wow that is sharp. I might have to change my thinking on black only kettles...
I'm just the opposite, no black allowed except for the WSM (which I would love to have re-coated by that Co. in Independence, MO)
fullsizeoutput_30f-jpeg.14462

... I don't care about the slide aside holder since they often scratch your lids. I really like the taller stand the Master Touch has.

I have some left over self-adhesive gasket material from my WSM mods. It's on my to-do list to apply it to the lid holder to prevent the lid from getting scratched. I retrofitted the new, vertical lid holder from the Performer and I love it.

I am seeing it now available to order from my Ace here in Brazil, IN. Looks like it is definitely an Ace-only color (like their Genesis II). I am already in the dog house for buying a crimson from BBQGuys.com when they had a "scratch and dent" sale. I will have to hold off until I sell some grill stuff, but I am glad this looks to be more than just a flash one-time offering. I want one! My dream for my crimson (and would be great on this indigo) is to upgrade the legs, wheels and handles to the Master Touch ones. I don't care about the slide aside holder since they often scratch your lids. I really like the taller stand the Master Touch has.
Exactly, I’m 6’-2” and need the taller legs. What I’d really love to see at some point is an indigo performer, I’d order that I’m a heart beat.

I am also seeing it as available in the local Ace locations. As a Penn State alum, might need to look at that and an ivory for the Fall college football season. Of course, the wife is noticing that I seem to be a bit grill heavy at the moment. Good thing she did not see the FedEx truck yesterday deliver one of the red LE's that Ralph's had on deal.

Back