New Weber Kettle Color

I asked at my Ace Hardware and they knew nothing about it. I wonder if you lucked into a prototype or very short run of something that Weber hasn’t followed through on yet? I would be very interested. I personally like that indigo better than any blue I have seen.

Last edited:
I asked at my Ace Hardware and they knew nothing about it. I wonder if you kicked into a prototype or very short run of something that Weber hasn’t followed through on yet? I would be very interested. I personally like that indigo better than any blue I have seen.
It's not on their website either I can find it anywhere online.
The Genesis in Indigo Blue is online and in aces Christmas aids, but that that super cool kettle.

Hey congrats! How was it when you unboxed it? There was some finish issues on the red's Weber offered to HD.
I have not even opened the box yet. I am very curious as to what it looks like. I just got slate blue and deep ocean blue kettles and think it will be a great addition to the collection.

I would be happy to set it up in my driveway or backyard!

That indigo is a dark blue with maybe a hint of purple in it. It would be a GREAT kettle color. I hope they are looking at doing that soon. I would grab one at my Ace in heartbeat :coolkettle: !

Went to the Ace store where I bought it, spoke to the owner about ordering another.
He showed me the original order and it was listed as blue. The system showed the color was unavailable until N/A. He offered me double of what I paid.
It's still in the box. When I tried to register it with the serial number on the box. Webervdid no recognize the number.

Went to the Ace store where I bought it, spoke to the owner about ordering another.
He showed me the original order and it was listed as blue. The system showed the color was unavailable until N/A. He offered me double of what I paid.
It's still in the box. When I tried to register it with the serial number on the box. Webervdid no recognize the number.
I am telling you you got a one of a kind!

A friend of mine found a local Ace hardware store had two Indigo kettles so he bought both and gave me one. Can’t wait to put it together and cook on it.
Wow, helluva good friend you got yourself. That’s a great gift.

Back