New Weber coal burners

Brett_Roundy

TVWBB Fan
In the past 20-ish years I've had, and given away, 2 18" WSMs , a 22" WSM and a Costco Traeger. We sold our house in the Seattle area last August and have been living in a camp trailer since while getting our 7 acres in the Yakama Valley area ready for a house. I've been using a Smokey Joe Silver and have done some good cooks on it. We're getting close to move in day so I'm stocking up.

I have, still in boxes, an 18" WSM, a 22" original kettle and one of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QTVPTBK/?tag=tvwb-20

Can't wait until I can set them up and start using them daily.

Anyone else in the Yakima area?

I would also be interested in your experience with the Roto Tisserie! Looks like it will fit in the WSM18. That could be interesting and open some possibilities.

I would also be interested in your experience with the Roto Tisserie! Looks like it will fit in the WSM18. That could be interesting and open some possibilities.
Will do.....can't guarantee the timeline.......we are waiting for Puget Power to pull cable after we do all the stuff they want us to change, and for the county to do the final inspection before we can hook all the utilities up to the house......could be next week, could be another month

Back