New toy for Easters!!

S.Six

TVWBB All-Star
Just pick up this 22.5"wsm today from a guy on Craigslist for 260$. Here she is next to my 18.5"wsm.

I'm a big fan of the 18.5" but I've been getting asked to do some bigger cooks, and I hope they keep coming cuz now I can do a lot of bbq! I'll post my first cook on it later. Haven't done one yet. That make 4 Webers now!
Here's my ham I did for Easter this year. I did Chris' s mustard apricot glaze again this year. Just changed it up a little bit by addin 1/4tsp allspice and about 1Tbs brown sugar.

Thanks for looking! Hope ypu had a great Easter. See you next cook!

Last edited:
Just pick up this 22.5"wsm today from a guy on Craigslist for 260$. Here she is next to my 18.5"wsm.

I'm a big fan of the 18.5" but I've been getting asked to do some bigger cooks, and I hope they keep coming cuz now I can do a lot of bbq! I'll post my first cook on it later. Haven't done one yet. That make 4 Webers now!

Nice find but from the looks of the drip tray it looks like you need a new place to sit your lids :) Thinking of snagging a smaller one for quick cooks just for the wife and I meals.

Back