New to me restored Weber EP310 Custom

Tom Dover

Well, I love Weber grills. This one makes my 4th. (2 Q grills (in the motor Home) and a Genesis 1000 (at our vacation home)). This was the Genesis EP310 custom rescued from a Habitat store in Surfside Beach (south of Myrtle Beach, SC). I had to order a few parts but it is back operational and I am so tickled at the performance.
New Bottom plate (rusted out) Burners and Starter. It had the stainless grates that were black from use. I haven't found anything that will clean them yet, but Stainless grates from a wore out Brinkman grill fit. I will find something to clean the original grates.
Hopefully it will be good for another 20 years.. LOL Happy Grilling from South Carolina!!

Attachments

• weber.jpg
    weber.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 11
An appropriately sized wire wheel in a drill does a great job cleaning stainless steel grates. I've done it several times.

Well, I love Weber grills. This one makes my 4th. (2 Q grills (in the motor Home) and a Genesis 1000 (at our vacation home)). This was the Genesis EP310 custom rescued from a Habitat store in Surfside Beach (south of Myrtle Beach, SC). I had to order a few parts but it is back operational and I am so tickled at the performance.
New Bottom plate (rusted out) Burners and Starter. It had the stainless grates that were black from use. I haven't found anything that will clean them yet, but Stainless grates from a wore out Brinkman grill fit. I will find something to clean the original grates.
Hopefully it will be good for another 20 years.. LOL Happy Grilling from South Carolina!!
Congrats on your rescue! LOVE the “sidewinder” (east-west burners)! Great for rotisserie cooking! Enjoy!

Back