New The Huntsman Kettle Kamado Grill from Spider coming.

It's nice to have something to look forward to!

Though I was hoping to have the grill before deciding on accessories. I'm considering the shelf kit, the rotisserie, and the lower surface cooking area kit. I'd like to take advantage of the pre-order pricing if I'm just going to get them anyway.

I guess my question for the more experienced folks is if these are worth it, and/or if the same type of accessories are available elsewhere and are cheaper or better?
The only guy who has been doing videos with it is Tom Horseman. The other few who got it early aren't posting any updates on it. Id love more of them to be testing Weber 22" kettle accessories on it. Many cheap ones available. *shrug*.

Maybe Spider Grills told them not to do that as it may cut into their accessory sales?

Maybe I'll just order the shelf kit for now since I'll probably want that and have to get it from Spider anyway.

Seems like there are other possible options out there for cooking.

I broke down and pre-ordered the diffuser/lower grate after realizing that my ceramic one with a charcoal ring would not take advantage of the much wider charcoal grate nor allow you to add charcoal or wood through the special door. Those are two of the best Huntsman features.

I am going to try and make do with my own side table.

Back