New Smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konrad Haskins

R.I.P. 3/23/2014
Just sent off the check for a fast Eddy 100 from Cookshack /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If I can get all the permits it will live under the hood in the kitchen if not I'll put it on a trailer.

So I guess I'm a pellet pooping Teddy Bear now /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

A Lang 84 is also on my wish list.

You lucky dog!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats on the FE !!

My list includes the FE100 and a Backwoods Competitor!!

Jim

I went to the Cookshack web page and then to a link for Fast Eddy machines by Cookshack and saw a price of $2895 for an FE 100. I think I'll wait a couple of weeks before I order. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

On the Cookshack website the have a list of trade shows the attend. The pricing is a lot better at the trade show or call the factory and ask about any deals. Also if you sign up for the mailing they will mail you offers every once in awhile.

Konrad,

So how many cookers does that make for you now? Your collection seems to grow every six months or so. I envy you.

By the way, why are you wishing for the Lang? They're nice smokers and all, but it seems like you've got about every possible base covered with the addition of the FE100.

Rick

Well this FE100 is going under a hood in a kitchen. I'm looking for a light weight trailer unit and the Lang is a great cooker and at under 2000# is nice to tow. Although I'm also considering a vendiung trailer with another FE100 will have to see how I like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back