New SmokeFire for $550 in Vegas

Keep in mind that the next few months there will be A LOT of people that are having to adjust to a new level of lifestyle due to the current world events. For many that means stuff that are considered luxury items or things bought with what used to be expendable cash will now be liquidated. What it means for Weber guys like the folks here at this forum?

1. There will be a lot of available grills on the market soon, I would predict

2. It's a true opportunity to ensure we all are sensitive to situations and maybe even look for folks that could use a little assistance in the form of a new restored grill to help cheer them up and help feed their family. A lot of folks will be out of work and this might be a good time to reach out to those you know who might really need some good positive distraction in the months ahead. Many of the posters on here generally do this anyway to spread the Weber love around, but I think it's something that may be really critical in the current times.

I am a contractor and recently was told that the position I have held for almost 13 years is going away at the end of April with the new contract renewal. It was a total gut punch and combined with everything else going on it's been some really weird and stressful times. The future is uncertain for just about everyone right now, but I can tell you that when I'm out in front of my Weber's cooking a meal for my family, it's a few moments of escape that is something I'm finding I cherish more than ever. Depending on how things go after May 1st, I may have to make the decision to part with some of my 9 Weber grills myself. Hopefully not, but we'll see. Strange times ahead for us all and it's times like this we need to cling to what we can that reminds us of what makes us great.

Last edited:
I looked at it and he has several other weber grills available too. Considering what has happened here like many places in the US, I'd be willing to bet he is trying to raise some cash to pay rent, etc. even though our Governor has suspended evictions. Very happy with my CampChef and My E-320 blue Sidewinder Genesis.

Back