New SmokeFire for 2023?

In all fairness as well. I think we have one "ACE or Tru Value" branded store left around here. Honestly it's not in a place convenient to me so I never go

I live in a rural town in the NE and my local True Value / Agway has them in the box and on the floor (EX and ELX). I think they just started stocking them, but have had a large room dedicated to Weber grills, smokers and accessories for years.

Admittedly, it doesn't look as robust as it did before the pandemic. OTOH when my SF was delivered yesterday one of the guys from the store told me he thought most everyone who wanted a new grill this season bought one already.

My local Ace seems to have a handful of Weber products and a really good selection of Traeger.

In the ATL my local ACE which a very large store fairly new as they moved from the Woodstock Downtown area sold the store and land for a small hotel and parking garage. They never carried the Smokefire only Traeger, it really would not make sense for them to carry two Pellet Grills no need to muddy the water and manage more inventory. They do carry Weber gassers, kettles and performers.

Back