New Red Weber Kettle, now at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
611OpV8Ge5L._SL500_AA280_.gif

$298 and sold by BIC Superstores.
Maybe the price will be lower, once Amazon gets them in stock.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi...7YI/thevirtualweberb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DAVIDMICHAEL:
I like the color but make it a performer instead </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Carson:
new performer
performer.jpg
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks great! I'll look forward to getting one when they start showing up on Craigslist in a couple of years! Until then, I'm very happy with my 1993 Model SS Performer!

Pat

Hopefully the price will come down a bit once they hit the big box stores, otherwise I think this model may have a tough time competing with the Performer since the Performer has basically the same features as this model plus the propane charcoal ignition system......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
thought we were talking about the pictured performer as i saw no referance to a platinum. i guess i missed something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

George, Go to the top of this page to see the, what is now called the Platinum, grill that Brian and Jay are refering to.
You ain't losing it yet old man
icon_smile.gif

ok, this ole man has lost it cuz that is listed as a kettle ?? this is really buggin me, i gotta find some of those loose marbles !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian Thomas:
Hopefully the price will come down a bit once they hit the big box stores, otherwise I think this model may have a tough time competing with the Performer since the Performer has basically the same features as this model plus the propane charcoal ignition system...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's nothing to indicate that the price of the Performer hasn't gone up. Perhaps the Platinum shown is $299, and the Performer is more.

Where did that picture of the Performer come from? Is it for sale already? If so, by whom?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justin Banana:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DAVIDMICHAEL:
I like the color but make it a performer instead </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Carson:
new performer
performer.jpg
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want. Then I'm going to have a friend of mine who is a metal worker, fabricate a stainless steel replacement table.

Retail on the new performer is 349- Platinum is 299. My guess is that you will see some selling them sround 50 dollars less after the "new" has worn off. Should be able to go to your local Ace store and have one ordered and delivered to that store for you to pick up without paying any freight charges. The red color will not be available in the big boxes.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back