New Performer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg C.

TVWBB Member
Hi everyone,

I got a new performer this past weekend. I've been grilling on an old offset and the performer makes it soooo much easier. I was looking for a grill that could be ready to cook pretty quick and without much hassle. I just couldn't bring myself to go with a gas grill. The performer is well thought out and makes it easy and I get to keep cooking with charcoal.

Congrats on the Performer, it's the best thing I've ever bought.
Mind you...unless you can get those gas canisters very cheap, you might be best to compare lighting your coals the old way using a chimney and firelighters.
Down here in the land of the Kangaroo...they are very expensive AU$12.95 per canister that would be lucky to last for 10 light-ups so I don't use the gas anymore which is a bummer because it's so useful at times.
icon_frown.gif

By having the work table so close to the lip of the kettle, it makes a very good pizza oven.

Cheers

Davo

Congratulations Greg! I've only used our gas grill twice since last year getting the WSM. But now that I have a new performer, I'll probably only use the gasser for very large cookouts. Happy grilling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back