New Model of Weber

Well, I wonder if that Galaxy series has the rust problem solved on the inside of the cabinet.

t0sG1c6.jpg

I couldn't even get Weber to honor the warranty on a GS4 grill I refurbished last year.

Moving away from the tubular burner is a big mistake by Weber.
I agree 100%. I was looking at a brand new Genesis LXII...$550...and that's from what I'd call a gray market retailer. But it's a discontinued model, which is a red flag to me since it was only introduced in 2017-18. I'm sticking with my once refurbed 2013 S-210 unless I see a Broilmaster in NG or another older Weber.

I agree 100%. I was looking at a brand new Genesis LXII...$550...and that's from what I'd call a gray market retailer. But it's a discontinued model, which is a red flag to me since it was only introduced in 2017-18. I'm sticking with my once refurbed 2013 S-210 unless I see a Broilmaster in NG or another older Weber.
Don't forget Napoleon. Lifetime warranty bumper to bumper on their higher end models and 15 on the lower lineup.

Not in this solar system.
Tim I understand what your saying but if this is true what they are saying the rust should not be an issue. I have the same cover by the way on my Silver C they make good stuff.

2 years old.
Always Wintered in Heated Garage.
Always covered with WATER PROOF cover (not porous canvas)
Grills always burned-off after use and coated with Avocado Oil

Tim I understand what your saying but if this is true what they are saying the rust should not be an issue. I have the same cover by the way on my Silver C they make good stuff.

2 years old.
Always Wintered in Heated Garage.
Always covered with WATER PROOF cover (not porous canvas)
Grills always burned-off after use and coated with Avocado Oil
Simple fact is that grill isn't worth $500, regardless of condition.

A symbol of the Begining of the end for Weber is all that grill is worth IMO.

ask me how I really feel haha

Back