New Member from Texas

Robert Lam

Hi. My name is Bob and I live in the DFW area. I’m more of an occasional smoker but love Weber products. I have a Weber kettle ca. 2005 but have owned Webers since about 1972. Also have an 18.5 WSM. I plan to use it Thanksgiving to smoke a turkey breast and pork butt. Anybody have any suggestions for a coffee rub for the pork?

Welcome from Kalona, IA. I'm sure someone here has a great recipe for a coffee rub. Sounds like a feast for Thanksgiving. Spinning a turkey for us.

HI Bob, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

I will post on the pork thread a recipe that I have. Hope it helps.

Welcome to the forum Bob and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Sorry I don’t have a coffee rub for you.

Welcome from way down on the coast. I've never tried a coffee rub on pork, I'll be very interested to see and hear the results.

Hi. My name is Bob and I live in the DFW area. I’m more of an occasional smoker but love Weber products. I have a Weber kettle ca. 2005 but have owned Webers since about 1972. Also have an 18.5 WSM. I plan to use it Thanksgiving to smoke a turkey breast and pork butt. Anybody have any suggestions for a coffee rub for the pork?
Welcome from Australia🇦🇺
Sorry no suggestions but looking forward to pics of your results!

Back