New member from NJ

RichieNJ

TVWBB Fan
Hi All

Pretty new to the forums. I have a Weber Genesis EP-330 which I absolutely love but at the same time still learning.
Anyway, I am now in the market for a WSM which I'm sure will also have its own learning curve Probably the 18" as it is just my wife and I. In the mean time I'll be reading as much as I can and asking many newb questions :+)

Richie

Welcome Richie..... Not much of a learning curve to the WSM it will make a pro out of you on the first cook.... I smoked a chicken and ribs on my new WSM (b4 that I just killed stuff on a cheep gasser, thought that was BBQ) anyway both meals were awesome....

Welcome aboard Richie you will love the WSM when you get it it is easy to use. I have the 18.5 and just put a turkey on 15 minutes ago(my first turkey in the WSM).

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums Richie. Your going to love the WSM. I just got mine in October, and the learning curve is nil. Just read the Virtual Weber Bullet section and you can't go wrong. I've used mine a few times now, and it's literally as easy as it gets.
Cook On, and show some pictures.

Welcome Rich from an ex NJ guy. Here to it is just the wife and I and I bought the 22.5 and I can load that baby up with no problem, people seem to come out of the woodwork once you fire it up

Welcome Richie! Be warned, the WSM is super easy to learn on... Beware, once you start to cook on it, your wife will become quite jealous!

CM

Welcome to the board, Richie! I actually don't own a WSM, but I get plenty of enjoyment smoking on my Weber OTS. I have two boys, and when they become teenagers, I'll most likely need to invest in one, as I'll be cooking a LOT more!

Barret

Back