New Genesis II E-435

Very nice! I think a lot of us would enjoy seeing close ups of the big Genesis II and your cooking impressions compared to that classic redhead you have.

Very nice! I think a lot of us would enjoy seeing close ups of the big Genesis II and your cooking impressions compared to that classic redhead you have.
Thanks! This is a good idea, I’ll be sure to grab some detailed photos.

I picked up some of these stainless steel trivets from IKEA, to protect the side tables from scratching when placing pans/trays, and to store my cast iron pieces inside the cabinet without scratching the surface (being very diligent to prevent rust in there).
IKEA Lamplig
C791676C-CA8A-4D01-A1DF-44AC225A8CDA.jpegCB59E62D-9677-4F3D-B23C-4904A1A18D73.jpeg

Sounds like you have that thing tuned up well. But, it needs a 1.5 lb ribeye to test it out fully.

Is that Trivet factory or did you have to buy that separate?

Topped out at about 636 degrees after 20 minutes.
I picked those trivets up from Ikea. I have two on the bottom shelf, and I’ll pull them out as needed. Really trying to do whatever I can to prevent scratches and rust with this enclosed cart. And +1 on the ribeye, I’ll have to settle for burgers tonight.

2826C8F2-91A6-4C3F-A241-BD78B978702D.jpeg

Sounds like you have that thing tuned up well. But, it needs a 1.5 lb ribeye to test it out fully.

Is that Trivet factory or did you have to buy that separate?

I can’t get over the grill real estate, there’s so much room compared to my genesis 1000.
82CE5C09-4054-4485-AB5E-4E6EECBC42FD.jpegEverything came out great, no issues. My 1000 is still my first love, but this one ain’t too shabby.

Back