New Blue Performer at Crate and Barrel

Guys, see the big red can?

"Now that's a fire!"

Thanks to Eddie Murphy!

Thats a real gas assist!

yes the current Crate and Barrel one has a gas assist, but it also has the metal table. I wasn't sure if this generation had the assist.

I missed out on a sweet almost new C&B blue one earlier in the week with the metal table.

That's not a year old. Mine is a 2012 and looks just like that. A year old would have a timer, taco handle, different wheels, battery ignition, and the new style ash catcher and lid bale. That grill was $329 new FWIW.

Here's my 2012 AU Code Performer Touch-N-Go right after I did it's restore. The bowl is a 2015+ replacement direct from Weber. It's labeled as "dark blue" and is the same as the C&B Blue. Sorry for the quad pic. It's the only one I have right now.

2a98ffr.jpg

Nice pics
So I shouldn't feel bad offering low? I was thinking sticking to $150. They're asking $250. No cover either which is annoying.

So how do you light the grill? is it button lit similar to my old weber? or do I use a match?

Should be piezoelectric ignition,
I think $200 is really a fair price, 150 is a steal, be fair.
It's what some call,
"Minty"
I'd go the 250 but, sometimes I'm just a chump!

It's what some call,
"Minty"

Tim, just to be clear, I'm not talking about the spic and span one that Chris Z posted, I'm talking about the one with the stained table.

I have a hard time getting to $200 without a cover and the stains etc. The one that got away was the blue, metal table, mint condition with cover for $100. I'm still sore over that I guess.

It's what some call,
"Minty"

Myself, if someone is asking a fair price. When replying to the ad, I'll offer to pay it if the item is as advertised. & I will do that.
That usually gets some priority. Once I'm at the location & have inspected the item, I may change the offer. Works for me.

Chris, I agree with Robert R.
Firm things up, the scruffy table will clean up with some "Bar Keepers Friend" and about three minutes of elbow grease.
I didn't think it was the pristine one, good luck.
These things just don't seem to come up around here very often!

Back