New 2010 performer

Status
Not open for further replies.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
that really is a fine unit. glad weber got smart and are going to grey handles. so whats the first cook ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tonight I cooked apple flavored polish sausage from Sam's. They were quite good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave Holloway:
Just thought I would show everyone my new toy. I purchased a new 2010 blue performer. Yes Chris I used TVWB link. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for your support!!

Regards,
Chris

I love them to death, but I'm still wondering when Weber is going to use a better set of swivel front casters. I have nicer ones on my office chair.

anyone notice on performer that where burner goes in to bowl their is a slight gap and when you shut grill down it stay hot for long time due to air getting in through that gap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back