Needing a challenge!!

What about a tri-tip? Maybe a bottom round, eye of round, chuck, pork loin? The list goes on forever. Seriously though, a bottom round is wonderful when it's done just right and sliced thin. I've never done a tri-tip but I hear there's quite the science to it.

Maybe even try something completely different, Moinks, ABTs, etc.

Russ

Maybe not so much of a challenge, but just something different. Smoke a few Italian sausages, bratwursts, and Polish sausages.
Then slice them lengthways into thirds and reassemble a slice of each onto your bun. No condiments needed.

The challenge pit is another option.http://tvwbb.com/forumdisplay.php?87-The-Challenge-Pit
Try it, you might like it!

Tim

nice suggestion Tim.

What about a tri-tip? Maybe a bottom round, eye of round, chuck, pork loin? The list goes on forever. Seriously though, a bottom round is wonderful when it's done just right and sliced thin. I've never done a tri-tip but I hear there's quite the science to it.

Maybe even try something completely different, Moinks, ABTs, etc.

Russ

Tri-Tips are actually really easy and delicious. Pick some up you won't regret it.

No worries, not many people have.

If you get a "bone-in pork belly", you've got bacon and spare ribs that just haven't been separated yet.

Back