Need to buy X1000 Genesis Propane Manifold

OK, that is just a manifold with the modern QCC1 Acme connector. That is not a "Quick Connect". Yah, that is really steep for a manifold. If you are willing to pay that much for a manifold, I would consider ripping one off one of my rehabs for a lot less.

I agree. I bought one from you last June. Couldn’t be happier.

Hi can someone send a picture of the manifold they want? I have round tube manifolds and square tube manifolds for 3 burners.

Hi can someone send a picture of the manifold they want? I have round tube manifolds and square tube manifolds for 3 burners.
If you have a round tube LP manifold that fits a Genesis 1000 I’ll buy it from you

I am in need of a LPG manifold for the grill pictured.
I am willing to trade or sell the NG one presently in there.
Thanks to All!

Attachments

• IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 4
Dave:
From your year code that is a 2009 E-310. The Weber LP manifold part number is #67611 That manifold fits 2008-2010 Genesis grills without the sideburner. If you look at your manifold from underneath, it will have the 2 bolts holding it to the firebox and wings on each side that ride in frame slots. Someone should have one since there are a lot more LP models than NG. Ereplacement parts has it, but it is kind of pricey at $132.

Looking to buy a 1000 Genesis LP Manifold. Bought one on Ebay thinking it was the right one but turns out it was for a Silver B. Anyone willing to part with one it would be greatly appreciated. Looked for donors in my area nothing available.

Bobby Segars
Still have the one you bought off of ebay? Willing to sell? I have a 2003 Silver B ng model I want to convert to Propane. If it is that model and you are interested in getting rid of it pm me.
Thanks,
Jonathan

Still have the one you bought off of ebay? Willing to sell? I have a 2003 Silver B ng model I want to convert to Propane. If it is that model and you are interested in getting rid of it pm me.
Thanks,
Jonathan
Jonathan,
I am moving and all my grill parts are packed up.

Bobby

Thanks,
Jonathan

will a Genesis 1000 Lp work for your grill?

I am not sure. I am so new to this that I don't know all of the model nomenclature. Mine is a 2003 silver B I know that and it is a 3 burner with the knobs on the right of the grill.

I looked on eBay and the weber parts list. Looks like it's different unfortunately.

If you have a silver B, you need a silver/Gold B or C grill manifold. THey are fairly plentiful.

Back