Need to buy X1000 Genesis Propane Manifold

Bobby Segars

TVWBB Super Fan
Looking to buy a 1000 Genesis LP Manifold. Bought one on Ebay thinking it was the right one but turns out it was for a Silver B. Anyone willing to part with one it would be greatly appreciated. Looked for donors in my area nothing available.

Bobby Segars

I’m also in need of a Genesis 1000 LP manifold. I have a NG I could swap if someone is interested or I’m willing to buy out right

I think I have one left in my spares parts. Need to check when I am back home. But they probably have surface rust.
by chance do you still have one? Willing to pay. I’ve been restoring my Genesis 1000 ( thanks to all my free time from Covid19) and need to convert it over to LP. Any help would be appreciated

No sorry. I am actually now looking for one for myself as well. I destroyed one by accident a few weeks ago where the valve was stuck. I thought I had a another spare but was mistaken. I cleaned out some spares months ago and threw out a bunch of stuff I thought I never need again.

What? manifolds? I keep having to rip them off my rehab grills and replace them. I don't think they sell tanks with them any more.

what the heck. that regulator is on the wrong end. It looks like they have the QCC1 Acme nut connected to the manifold.

OK, that is just a manifold with the modern QCC1 Acme connector. That is not a "Quick Connect". Yah, that is really steep for a manifold. If you are willing to pay that much for a manifold, I would consider ripping one off one of my rehabs for a lot less.

Back