Need new reliable thermometer

Matthew

TVWBB Pro
One I can walk away from. Maybe even use with iPhone. Dual jacks. One for grate. One for meat. Ideas?

Sure Maverick et 732 or 733 lots of the forum folks have them. Remote up to 300 feet if open space. Has temp alarms high and low and food temps. Displays at the sending unit and the remote. Great for overnight cooks set your high and low temps and go to bed if it goes past ether one you get an alarm.

I have been happy with my Maverick 732. I did have to replace the probes after two years of use but they were not terribly expensive. I have a quad level home and have no problem anywhere in the house or lot reading the remote. It has been very reliable.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

I have the 732 and the 733 just has more bells and whistles. The 732 does all the things I could think of for a remote thermometer. High and low alarms for grill temp . The grill temp. Food temp and alarm when done. Really can't think of anything else I would need.

MaV, , never again. Food side works awhile then quits, not the probe as I can plug it into the other side and works fine, too off and on. Started with 6 months of purchase and mav says, oh, so sorry................well, screw them..............................d

Back