Need help choosing a color

Andy V

TVWBB Member
So earlier this year i was looking at getting a kettle, and i had to hold off. Now I have enough american express points where I can basically get one free. My delima is ( and my wife is calling me crazy over this) what color grill to get. I have a black WSM and an Expresso Genesis.

I like how off the wall the blue looks compared to everything out on the market, but the green will blend in with the family.

What color would you guys go with, blue or green?

Blue for sure. It's the last year of it (word on the street) and it's simply beautiful in person. :)
Can you tell I'm a bit partial. lol

Went with the BLUE!

Pretty pumped to add to the collection. The wife isnt sold on the idea of the new grill yet, but I explained to her" Remember when you were not fond of the idea of the WSM, but now you ask for ribs every weekend?!"

Thanks for the help on the decission. THe idea of it may not being produced next year kind of sold me

Was on a business trip all week while this sat at the apartment with the wife all week!
IMG_0683.JPG

Nice color!
IMG_0683.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Hd1pc5Z9Lws/UiN0WqSPKUI/AAAAAAAACH4/4ECpnQ8MYvo/w959-h719-no/IMG_0683.JPG

The collection

[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Hd1pc5Z9Lws/UiN0WqSPKUI/AAAAAAAACH4/4ECpnQ8MYvo/w959-h719-no/IMG_0683.JPG

First meal. Steaks and soem green
[/IMG]
IMG_0683.JPG

Second meal. Some chicken, corn, and homemade mac and cheese. Wifes not into steak, and i am currently cutting weight so no mac for me.

IMG_0273.JPG

Man I love the blue color. If I hadn't bought my performer used on CL, I would have bought a blue one. It's a shame they are discontinuing it.

Looks good

Good eye chad. Andy you have the same setup I have now. Now I want to replace my 13 year old kettle with one in the new crimson color

How come the WSM cover is so tight? The one for my 22, even with the handles on the body I installed, still fits loose.

Haha ya I noticed somthing wasn't right when moving it around. Will fix her tonight.

I do enjoy the color a lot.

I was moved out to oregon for training for work for 12 months so room is really tight. Alot of items are in storage but not the webers. Once we move again it will be to a house for sure. Need the space again.

I have no clue on why this cover is so tight! When I got the smoker it was this tight from the get go. It's getting more tighter now too which makes it hell to put on. Maybe I should contact weber?

Back