Need a Spirit Grill ID

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I am going to put a new igniter on a grill for some one and need to figure out what iginiter I need. I am not all that familiar with the newer Spirit grills but I am pretty sure this is an E310 and probably 8-10 years old, but I am not sure on the exact year to narrow down the exact igniter I would need. Any insight would be helpful.

1S1WdI8.jpg

Last edited:
If you simply go to the Weber web site they'll have schematics and that will guide you to exactly what you need

Hey Bruce, I flipped a similar E-210 last year that had a dead igniter and I replaced it with a manual igniter from a Genesis Silver. You probably have about 10 of those lying around:

36378514142_282f607d88_b.jpg

Yes, JKim, I do have several laying around. Is that the screw on type or the snap in type? What I don't have however is the gas catcher/electrode which on the grill pictured above looks about shot.

7509 is the screw type and 7510 is the snap in type:

ATOTUwR.jpg

It was the 7510, you can tell by the red button.

You should be able to loosen the old igniter button by turning it counterclockwise. Once the button is removed, you should see the two tabs for the 7510 igniter to slide into.

I usually have at least one new-in-bag 7509 or 7510 igniter kits in hand in case I get a grill that I want to flip quickly.

The part number for the electronic igniter is 91360, but it's $25.

Last edited:
I'm color blind. Haha
I'm doing this for lady on Facebook who needed help with a Weber grill. I guess maybe I shouldn't have answered and just waited till she threw it out on the curb. anyway it sounds like she doesn't have a lot of money so I'm going to drop a 7510 in there. They are a lot less trouble than the electronic ones anyway.

Back