Need a good BBQ name/saying/slogan

Hoping one of you creative types can help me out. I just had a pergola built over the area where my grill and smoker sit, and it gives me the chance to have a custom sign made to hang from one of the horizontal timbers. What I can't figure out is what I want it to say, and I'm looking for suggestions.

I've had a couple ideas, but nothing seems quite right, yet.

Bill's Q Shack
Bill's Smokehouse
Smoke Happens

Any bright ideas?

Thanks,
Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by William Schmitz:
Hoping one of you creative types can help me out. I just had a pergola built over the area where my grill and smoker sit, and it gives me the chance to have a custom sign made to hang from one of the horizontal timbers. What I can't figure out is what I want it to say, and I'm looking for suggestions.

I've had a couple ideas, but nothing seems quite right, yet.

Bill's Q Shack
Bill's Smokehouse
Smoke Happens

Any bright ideas?

Thanks,
Bill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...........

My Butts are Smokin!!!???

Burnt to Perfection . . . I like it. That's the frontrunner so far . .. keep them coming. I knew you would be a creative bunch!

Thanks so much,
Bill

"No Vegans Allowed . . ."

or

"***, Grass or Cash, no one eats for free"

Ed C has "Grill'n and Chill'n" on his outside bar, looks pretty good.

EDIT: I was just kidding about my second suggestion, although it would be pretty funny to put that up when the in-laws come over
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryR:
"No Vegans Allowed . . ."

or

"***, Grass or Cash, no one eats for free"

Ed C has "Grill'n and Chill'n" on his outside bar, looks pretty good.

EDIT: I was just kidding about my second suggestion, although it would be pretty funny to put that up when the in-laws come over
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries. It made me laugh!

Bill

How about "Hic est crustulum victus superum"?

That's a poor Latin translation (from one of those on-line translation sites) for "Here is cooked the food of the gods."

I'm sure it's nowhere near correct, but unless you're in the habit of entertaining Latin scholars, who's going to know?
icon_biggrin.gif

Back