#NationalBrisketDay

Holy wow those look like a pic from a magazine Chris!! I love burnt ends and those pics have suddenly moved them to the top of my to-do list!
Tim

Looks outstanding Chris. Went to Costco today and they had several nice looking Packers. The price was up to $5.57 per pound and the cheapest one was $113. Just couldn't pull the trigger.

Looks outstanding Chris. Went to Costco today and they had several nice looking Packers. The price was up to $5.57 per pound and the cheapest one was $113. Just couldn't pull the trigger.

I agree! It was $3.49/ lb at the end of February on the last prime packer I bought, plus an additional $10 off taken at the register.

Went to Costco today and they had several nice looking Packers. The price was up to $5.57 per pound and the cheapest one was $113. Just couldn't pull the trigger.
Whoa... smallest was 20 pounds?! Prices have gone up. Costco is normally my go to, but I am disappointed in them since this all began. No items through the web available (groceries) and prices have soared like most other places.

Tony, why disappointed? It's never about making you happy, it's all about making money. Okay, they make money by making you happy, but that's secondary.

Look at Martin Shkreli (aka Pharma Bro) for a more extreme example. As a pharmaceutical executive, his figuring had it making sense to sell a fraction of the drugs at an astronomical price. And he may be right..... but as far as I'm concerned, he's also a sociopath.

Back