National Fajita, Pinot Noir day!

excellent choices there including the Meiomi!.hope it tastes as good as it looks. everyone's going to be at your house for dinner from the 'hood!

It was! Your marinade is my “go to” now. When I told my granddaughter (12) I was making them for National Fajita day, she begged to stay for dinner. She loved the flavor and the ‘black stuff” as she called it!

It was! Your marinade is my “go to” now. When I told my granddaughter (12) I was making them for National Fajita day, she begged to stay for dinner. She loved the flavor and the ‘black stuff” as she called it!
You made my day. Thank you!

Looks delicious!

I'll be honest, I've never had fajitas and Pinot, yet it looks like a great match.

Nice looking dinner.

That's a great looking skillet. And we happen to be overrun with garden peppers right now so I'm gonna have to put a fajitas cook on the list.!
Probably going to have to change up the other part, though- at our place, fajitas rhymes with margaritss!

So, this inspired me to pick up a Lodge fajita skillet set and visit the local Mexican meat market. Not perfect on the first go but it won’t be the last!E213B49D-293F-450E-AEE7-CE03789276FE.jpeg

Back