Napoleon 64000 Rotisserie Basket

Richard Garcia

TVWBB All-Star
Will this Basket work on a 22" Weber Charcoal Kettle fitted with a Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit and will the 5/16" Square Rotisserie Rod fit-through the Basket's hole?

I bought it last week for a Summit; I have not used it yet. I just now fitted it on my 22" Kettle with the Weber rotisserie and there were no issues, including with the lid in place.

20210327_114305.jpg

How fine is the mesh? Will un-popped popcorn kernels fit through them?

Weber sells a fine mesh basket in Europe and they have a popcorn making video. I’m obsessed with making grilled popcorn now.

What about wrapping it or lining it with a finer mesh? That video make me want to grill some popcorn!!!

I bought it last week for a Summit; I have not used it yet. I just now fitted it on my 22" Kettle with the Weber rotisserie and there were no issues, including with the lid in place.

View attachment 24941
I purchased one yesterday for use on my Weber Performer Deluxe and having a somewhat difficult time Opening the front clasp. I did not have any problem Closing the front clasp. Any Thoughts?

Oh, my 5/16" Square "One Grill" Rotisserie Spit Rod slid through the Basket hole with no problem.

I purchased one yesterday for use on my Weber Performer Deluxe and having a somewhat difficult time Opening the front clasp.
I wish I had the magic answer for you but I just now tried mine again and it seems to me that it opens and closes as I would expect. When it's closed I place a couple fingers behind the clasp and pull it away from the bar and it pops open. It seems to latch and unlatch with equal tension.

I wish I had the magic answer for you but I just now tried mine again and it seems to me that it opens and closes as I would expect. When it's closed I place a couple fingers behind the clasp and pull it away from the bar and it pops open. It seems to latch and unlatch with equal tension.
Ok, thanx; plan on spinning some chickens wings in the next few days.

Back