Gave some boneless skinless thighs a couple day soak

nPtyQ13.jpg

On the SF at 425 degrees

4vcreXP.jpg

Eqp0b8L.jpg

Nruyek1.jpg

Pulled at 165

dDF89KC.jpg

Served up with some squash & rice. I ended up eating 4 pieces. Love the flavor. IMHO it's no hotter than the "Hot" version however the flavor is way better than the "Hot" version. Well worth the price of admission

f2RcAO6.jpg

Tuesday's drive home provided a great photo opportunity of Mt. Diablo (east side)

qrFrcrM.jpg

15 days before I can burn 2013's tax returns :)

Awesome sauce. It's not hot but the flavor is off the charts

KFSL6f3.jpg

Gave some boneless skinless thighs a couple day soak

nPtyQ13.jpg

On the SF at 425 degrees

4vcreXP.jpg

Eqp0b8L.jpg

Nruyek1.jpg

Pulled at 165

dDF89KC.jpg

Served up with some squash & rice. I ended up eating 4 pieces. Love the flavor. IMHO it's no hotter than the "Hot" version however the flavor is way better than the "Hot" version. Well worth the price of admission

f2RcAO6.jpg

Tuesday's drive home provided a great photo opportunity of Mt. Diablo (east side)

qrFrcrM.jpg

15 days before I can burn 2013's tax returns :)

Try some on the rice next time?

That chicken looks great. I see a lot of postings here and YouTube of people using and promoting Sweet Baby Rays sauces. I was looking for a BBQ sauce a while back and the first ingredient in all the ones I looked at was corn syrup. I went with Publix brand organic for a few cents more and it had much better ingredients and was really good. I may check out TJ's peri peri next time I go.

Looks great. Where did you find that?
I found the "HOT" at Winco, I ordered the "XX HOT" from foodservicedirect.com
IMHO, there's no "heat" difference between the "HOT" and the "XX HOT" however the flavor in the "XX HOT" is much better

That chicken looks great. I see a lot of postings here and YouTube of people using and promoting Sweet Baby Rays sauces. I was looking for a BBQ sauce a while back and the first ingredient in all the ones I looked at was corn syrup. I went with Publix brand organic for a few cents more and it had much better ingredients and was really good. I may check out TJ's peri peri next time I go.
The only Sweet Baby Rays sauce I buy is their Buffalo Wing Sauce. I can't stand their BBQ Sauce. If you want good BBQ Sauce, get Stubb's. Stubb's Sweet Heat is my favorite, but I add a little heat to it for my Son's and my Ribs.

Back