My trip to the USA (pic heavy) *****

While in Monterey did you get a chance to drive 17-mile drive? Its beautiful as it winds the Pacific ocean. Also takes you to the Pebble Beach golf course. An awesome place to visit.

While in Monterey did you get a chance to drive 17-mile drive? Its beautiful as it winds the Pacific ocean. Also takes you to the Pebble Beach golf course. An awesome place to visit.

Agreed; beautiful drive. From my interactions, most Europeans don't care too much for golf and have little interest in PBGC. If you're not a local, the charge to drive through PB is about $10. Pretty steep. Anyway, it is beautiful. I usually steer folks to Asilomar and the Rec Trail just north of PB. Point Lobos is a great hiking area as well.

If I'm hosting, I'll drive them through Pebble though and show them some interesting sights and things they wouldn't know about on their own.

We dident take that route. All of the Big Sur was fogged up. Missed all that veiw for about 2h. Europeans dont care for golf? Kidding me. My older and youger brother will give you a game. And ever herd of Annika Sörenstam!

BTW Did you miss the henway!

Last edited:
Daniel absolutely stunning, I am so glad you were able to experience all those shots in person.

We dident take that route. All of the Big Sur was fogged up. Missed all that veiw for about 2h. Europeans dont care for golf? Kidding me. My older and youger brother will give you a game. And ever herd of Annika Sörenstam!

BTW Did you miss the henway!

Got it! You're on for your next visit we'll play at my home course.... Pacific Grove Municipal. Same views as Pebble Beach; 1/10th the price.

I met Annika almost 20 years ago when Callaway signed her to play their clubs. She's a great person and fine ambassador for the game.

I'm not biting on the henway. Generally they're about 4 to 6 lbs. :)

Europeans dont care for golf? Kidding me....ever herd of Annika Sörenstam!
LOVE THAT!!
Daniel&Emilie... The MOST Fantastic photos I've seen of the country I live in!!
So happy you enjoyed your visit...
Next time... I'd pay big bucks to sit at dinner with your entire family!
As the younger people say here, You Guys Rock!!!

Wow Daniel, simply wonderful photos, much better than they show on FB.
You all have seen places I have not, but would like to someday.
Thanks for sharing!

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be this one of the O-boys since it just speaks brotherly love.
227.JPG

My favorite, too, Bob! Daniel, thanks so much for sharing your story and your pics. Glad you and your family enjoyed your trip here!

Wolgast, beautiful pics and family! Sorry I was in Denver when you were in SF, I live 45 min north, would loved to have met.

Mark

Daniel just saw this your kids and Emilie are beautiful,, nice finally seeing you in a shot for a change. My CEO and I did that same trip 30 years ago and yes, it is fantastic. Glad you enjoyed yourself

Back