My Special Thanks to all TVWBB Contributors and Posters

Craig Wallace

TVWBB Member
I just wanted to share how thankful I am for this site. I purchased my WSM 22.5 about a year and half ago, and I’m hooked for life. Since my Weber Gas grill had the bottom fall out after 12-years of heavy use, 3-months ago, I decided to get a Performer and I’m loving it. My food never tasted better. Now I’m in the market for a Smokey Joe for the quickie meals after work to reduce my briquette consumption. I’ve been using this site from day one prior to my WSM purchase and it has not let me down yet.

Now I am the family and neighborhood pitmaster because I’m cooking something almost every night. You can smell my cooks for a 1/4 mile. I believe I am the reason for at least 6 Weber purchases by friends and family members.

This site is always my first stop for drawing on the experience of others. I’ve cooked and smoked everything, A through Z. I can’t even eat commercial BBQ anymore. The wife and I don’t even eat out anymore because we prefer to put something on the grill or pull some pre-packaged smoked leftovers out of the freezer.
Anyway, thanks to all for helping me build a kick a$$ WSM and Performer.

CraigW
Cape Coral, FL

Picture of my WSM Mod

20111124-DSC_4539.jpg

I think you are mistaken about that quarter mile range. For sure this last hurricane band brought with it a strong smokey odor of a west coast cooker. Sure it was you:cool:...............and yea, food at home is a so much better. Though it was not 'que, I had a great plate of Red Beans and Rice tonight. No where in town can I get that:D.

Oh, I second your thoughts on this site, especially the mod section for the wsm...........................d

Last edited:
You are quite welcome!

I learned a lot from this web site when I was starting out. I hope I am able to give something back to those who are just starting out.

Bob

I think you are mistaken about that quarter mile range. For sure this last hurricane band brought with it a strong smokey odor of a west coast cooker. Sure it was you:cool:...............and yea, food at home is a so much better. Though it was not 'que, I had a great plate of Red Beans and Rice tonight. No where in town can I get that:D.

Oh, I second your thoughts on this site, especially the mod section for the wsm...........................d

Yes, I may have embellished a little: Maybe it's the smoke on my clothes that I'm carrying around. :)

Back