My son and grandson are visiting

Also love the "ancient" Stoker.
Well played Larry!
I had to send it back to Rock's BarBQ once after I messed up a firmware update, and they told me it was one of the first batch of Stokers ever built, so it is old. It has outlived the company that built it and shows no sign of slowing down. With the Stokerlog app that was written by a gentleman named Amir, it does everything I could ask of it. I did add a tiny travel router to let it connect to my home network since the original Stoker did not have built-in wifi (very convenient on these 90+ degree days).

I had to send it back to Rock's BarBQ once after I messed up a firmware update, and they told me it was one of the first batch of Stokers ever built, so it is old. It has outlived the company that built it and shows no sign of slowing down. With the Stokerlog app that was written by a gentleman named Amir, it does everything I could ask of it. I did add a tiny travel router to let it connect to my home network since the original Stoker did not have built-in wifi (very convenient on these 90+ degree days).
I do remember some of those conversations on the old forum with Amir.
Just shows you the quality

Back