My ongoing grilling photos thread

LeoP.

TVWBB Member
I figured since we grill out around six nights a week it would be better to make myself an ongoing photo thread then keep on posting new threads with photos. :blackkettle:

So here is the first photo from last night, I made some USDA prime burgers grinding up a mix of chuck, tenderloin and sirloin pressing them in my burger press. Seasoned lightly with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and fresh ground pepper. I cooked mine rare and the wife & babies medium. A nice hot fire with Kingsford Competition charcoal. Here is an action shot:

Tonight's meal is a USDA Prime ribeye and two Choice Filets. Seasoned lightly with Greek seasoning and have a fresh lemon squeezed on them. Cooked rare using Kingsford Competition charcoal. Very nice meal!

End product cooked just perfect:

Last edited:
Tomorrow if I don't get called in for work I am going to smoke my first rack of competition grade ribs.

So I've managed my day off and here is what I'm cooking. A rack of baby back ribs rubbed with Bone Suckin' Sauce rub smoked with cherry wood and using Royal Oak as my charcoal. Here are some pictures of the beginning of the cook:

On the Kettle:

From one Pensacolan to another, that looks mighty tasty. I have used the bone suckin rub and its pretty good. Where did you find the cherry chunks at?

From one Pensacolan to another, that looks mighty tasty. I have used the bone suckin rub and its pretty good. Where did you find the cherry chunks at?

Nice to see a local!

Apple Market has the best selection of the Southern Flair smoking wood chunks. After them Escambia Motor Company and Greers Cash Saver are you other best bets for finding it. They have all sorts of exotic smoking woods sold under their brand.

Back