My "Mini Ranch" 26" project.

PeteJackson

It came out great. A friend built the cradle and it is super nice. I just put on the coat of black and assembled.

The frame is 1" square tubing and the lower (crossed pieces) part are solid to add stability.

Attachments

• K2.JPG
    K2.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 77
  • K3.JPG
    K3.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 77
  • K1.JPG
    K1.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I like it. I went with a traditional build like the ranch which required 8 bolts near the lip. Curious is it really only held by one bolt near the bottom? Custom built frame or was a ranch kettle frame used and modified? Nice work. Looks clean. You’ll love the stability.

I like it. I went with a traditional build like the ranch which required 8 bolts near the lip. Curious is it really only held by one bolt near the bottom? Custom built frame or was a ranch kettle frame used and modified? Nice work. Looks clean. You’ll love the stability.
Custom made. I still wanted the top to open fully with using the wrap around wire support and having the legs go all the way up seemed to limit how far the top could open. So that's why we went with the design here. The (4) bolts total hold the bowl plenty secure. Yeah, the stability is SO much better. Thanks :)

Custom made. I still wanted the top to open fully with using the wrap around wire support and having the legs go all the way up seemed to limit how far the top could open. So that's why we went with the design here. The (4) bolts total hold the bowl plenty secure. Yeah, the stability is SO much better. Thanks :)
Looks really nice. Looks like it sits up a bit higher than stock too. What is your grate height?

Back