my largest cook so far to begin in an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_W

TVWBB Super Fan
Cooking 35 lbs of butts, 3 racks of spares, and a bunch of thighs on 2 WSM's. Feeding 75 folks 2morrow at 5 pm.

Hope it turns out ok! Cooking for a co-workers' church picnic. He's been doin' alot of braggin' on my cooking! I'll probably drop the ball on this one! Ain't that how it usually goes!

Well, the fire's going and the butts have been rubbed in Head Country since this morning. Guess it time to get this ball a rollin'!

Jim

Jim, hope everything goes well for you. Head Country Rub i like that stuff. Love their BBQ sauce too. Good luck to you and you'll pull it off no problem
icon_biggrin.gif
Bryan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bryan S:
Jim, hope everything goes well for you. Head Country Rub i like that stuff. Love their BBQ sauce too. Good luck to you and you'll pull it off no problem
icon_biggrin.gif
Bryan <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess HC rub and sauce is about my favorite overall. I've been using it since Oct 03. Good on about anything! (to me)

Jim

Jim, head country was my favorite until Tom told us about Texas BBQ rub. Don't get me wrong i still love head Country Rub. Just bought a gallon of it. But that Texas BBQ rub is good, real good.
icon_eek.gif
Still Head Country BBQ sauce is my favorite. Just love that stuff
icon_wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back