My kids have 4 legs

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
CE61C8B6-7CD7-4661-9DCD-2BCBDF8D35F7.jpeg
My posse’ the Tri Colored Collie is Kira I’ve trained her to be a therapy dog. I take her to children’s hospitals and veterans hospitals. The little cutie is my Grace, she’s the matriarch and Jerry the only other male in the house, he’s a rescue also and of course Tasha the big girl. She’s still a puppy in this pick and just turned 1 in January

Good morning Gene, yes, you are a good man. Anyone that likes the Three Stooges is ok in my book (my DH loves them lol) The family is completely adorable. The look in Kira's eyes are so sad. As if she feels for all the sick children and veterans she has seen. You are a wonderful man to do all of that. God bless you.

That's great Gene, nice looking pups. We are working to get Abby our black lab to be a therapy dog. But being just two years old and a lab she is still a little hyper but getting better. Whitney her companion would be a perfect therapy dog, Whitney is a rescue and is a Golden Retriever, Husky, Coyote mix and loves everybody. The downfall is she sheds so bad that we fill a grocery bag everyday brushing her.

100_5341.JPG

Back