My fat frame Genesis ready for the powdercoater.

I'm just curious if I'm at level crazy yet LOL
I put this meme together and had it printed onto vinyl for the rear window of my truck. It’s approx 10”H x 20” wide and is quite the conversation starter…people approach me in parking lots to ask about it all the time. I wasn’t intending to drum up business with it, but I’ve made a few customers out of those interactions.

IMG_0498.jpeg

I like that front condiment rack! It ties in with the lower rack very nicely!
I kind of have a similar plan for one of my 1000s
Those are pretty cool, although I don't know how I feel about putting a bottle of BBQ sauce or even a bottle of rub that close to the hot grill. I guess just keep to the right in front of the control panel... They were only on the Genesis Gold grills of that short time period. I have a blue one to restore and flip. It definitely won't be getting the amazing restore Mark is giving that one!

Those are pretty cool, although I don't know how I feel about putting a bottle of BBQ sauce or even a bottle of rub that close to the hot grill. I guess just keep to the right in front of the control panel... They were only on the Genesis Gold grills of that short time period. I have a blue one to restore and flip. It definitely won't be getting the amazing restore Mark is giving that one!
You're right that is pretty close to the grill heat but those little details and touches are pretty cool!

You both do amazing work! Jon I'm sure yours will turn out amazing also!

I can't wait to see more finished products from everyone!

I will do some sketchy stuff for a blue lid...

Jon, where can a person go to see what you have for propane grills for sale ?
I have one brick red Genesis 310 LP “Sidewinder” with stainless steel replacement bottom and back frames virtually complete and ready to sell. Otherwise besides the blue Gold project I have talked about, everything is disassembled. I have enough of everything needed to make at least 8 or 10 Genesis 1,2 and 1000 grills.

Back