My fat frame Genesis ready for the powdercoater.

I want to someday get a Green Bay Packers themed lid done.

Im kidding man aahaha I actually like Wisconsin

I did some googling and they make high heat decals, withstands up to 1200 degrees.

It would be cool to take a greenhead and put some yellow pinstriping on it, similar to the old platinums and maybe a Packers logo where it would say Platinum.

Im kidding man aahaha I actually like Wisconsin

I did some googling and they make high heat decals, withstands up to 1200 degrees.

It would be cool to take a greenhead and put some yellow pinstriping on it, similar to the old platinums and maybe a Packers logo where it would say Platinum.

lol, The Packers are either loved, or hated. No in between. In my house they’re very well loved. I thought it would be cool to do yellow end caps on a green lid. Or vice versa.

lol, The Packers are either loved, or hated. No in between. In my house they’re very well loved. I thought it would be cool to do yellow end caps on a green lid. Or vice versa.

Yea that too. Yellow end caps would be the easiest. And the Weber green color lid is pretty close to the Packers puke green aahahha

Look into the high heat decals as well, hell I wonder if they make a high heat vinyl type wrap that you could wrap the whole porcelain lid with...

Back