My fat frame Genesis ready for the powdercoater.

Paul, it's a no expense spared restoration.
Mark, id sort of worked that out lol! cannot wait to see the end result as i have only ever had the firebox sand blasted and repainted the frame etc with rattle cans. I am working with a company in Chicago currently and exploring further options. Reality is that these types of refurbs are for keeps and not flips as the average buyer wants a grill off FBMP for f@@k all normally.

waiting with bated breath!!

Paul, I get many of my flipper grills off Marketplace, this fat frame Genesis was also from Marketplace, when I went to get the grill, the lady asked me what's it worth, we both thought for a few seconds, then I pulled out a 100 dollar bill and asked her if that was fair and she said good God yes.
Anyway, the wife let's me do a no expense spared restoration on a grill one a year, this one is number 2.
I'm still wondering what number 3 will be 😁

Paul, I get many of my flipper grills off Marketplace, this fat frame Genesis was also from Marketplace, when I went to get the grill, the lady asked me what's it worth, we both thought for a few seconds, then I pulled out a 100 dollar bill and asked her if that was fair and she said good God yes.
Anyway, the wife let's me do a no expense spared restoration on a grill one a year, this one is number 2.
This is motivating me to I get started on my 2000

Do you have photo of original grill?

Paul, the caster wheels that the fat frame Genesis should have, are they impossible to find, either new or used ?

Back