My 7 year old grilling

Tim Courville

He has his own Weber Simpson's 10th anniversary grill that he's been using for about 2 yrs now.
218846_1951570551092_5261313_o.jpg

Good stuff Tim.

My 4 year old today said the following when the church bells were ringing down the block..."maybe that means its time to eat chicken wings!". Proud daddy after that line!!!

I love how he's got the sausages arranged on the grill to make them all fit. Won't be long you'll have to get him a Peformer! Having a son who loves Qing is a real blessing.

I think it is time to pass that green Performer on to your son...this way you justify gettin yourself a new one!!!

I love how he's got the sausages arranged on the grill to make them all fit. Won't be long you'll have to get him a Peformer! Having a son who loves Qing is a real blessing.

It's amazing how much he loves grilling with his old man. he pays so much attention to every detail.
He's going to be an excellant cook esp. on the grill

Looks like your son has got the Weber fever! He'll be grilling up a storm as he grows. Very cool, Tim. :)

Great pic! He's one of the few guys on here that have gone 2 years without adding to his Weber collection.

Back