Mr. Brown to Visit on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Weisse

TVWBB Super Fan
Got the rub on 2 nicely trimmed pork butts, 13 lbs total. Gonna fire the WSM Friday night and have pulled pork and ABT's on Saturday. I can hardly wait!

hmm..just convinced me to add abt's to my friday pm butt cook..will pull the butts at the track in charlotte saturday before the nascar race there/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jim,
10 minutes before reading this thread, I just came across two tickets for the big Badger-Buckeye showdown. Smoking chicken all day, then the game at night...sounds good to me.

Brad

WSM will be smoking all day in Columbus, Oh as well- cheese on everything. Look for the Bucks to win at Camp Randall..again.

Just got back from Sam's Club with 3 racks of BBs. Planing to give them about 5 hrs. on my kettle tomorrow afternoon, then finish them off just before the Buckeyes take care of the Badgers starting at 9PM. Should be great eating and a great game. I love fall!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Thompson:
[qb] ... then finish them off just before the Buckeyes take care of the Badgers [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Excuse me! Just what the heck is a "buCkeYe" anyway! A twisted version of a horse chestnut?!? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Tony,

I think it is a poisonous nut that is not good for anything except growing more buckeye trees. Maybe they are what Hokies eat! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I don't know if buckeye wood makes for good smokin. But I do know they were just good enough last year to make me happy!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tony Weisse:
[qb] Gotta love those Badgers, especially at home. Now the Packers are looking to make it a perfect football weekend. [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Argh!

Well, at least the pork turned out to be good.

Hey Tony,

I left town on Friday for Green Bay. I missed the Badger game on tv and they won. I watched the Green Bay game in Green Bay and they lost.

I'm not sure where to go now. It's good to hear that the food turned out well.

Troy

Tony, Troy:

Feel free to come to Kansas City anytime...you can get great BBQ and winning football.

(this is intended as a good-natured rib...having endured MANY last-minute losses, I can feel your pain)

sam

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sam Goller:
[qb]Feel free to come to Kansas City anytime...you can get great BBQ and winning football.
[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sam,

Might take you up on that offer! Wisconsin isn't exactly the Q-ing heartland and I'd really like to compare my ribs to something other than Appleby's.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back