More meatloaves!

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Since everyone seems to like the stuffed meatloaves and, I am under inspired. These were easy!
a side of roasted parsnips and carrots splash of white wine, rosemary and butter, two kettles will be pressed into service. The Overperformer and the platypus! IMG_0588.jpeg
I’m not sure if I will do Mac and Cheese or little potatoes yet.

DH says Mac and Cheese. lol

What do you put in your meatloaves beside onions?

Love your orange (my favorite color) tea kettle. Oppps, thought it was orange.

Last edited:
I’m leaning that way too.
Today, these have celery, onion, egg, pulverized leftover Chex party mix, sriracha, fish sauce, with a Kowalski polish sausage in the middle. I got them made up before realizing I’d left the diced peppers out! Drat!
The red kettle was my wife’s mother’s. I don’t use it daily but that’s home for it.

That's going to be a terrific dinner! Please share a pic of sliced meatloaf. Or just share the meatloaf.

Wowzers I like it all Timothy, can’t wait to see the finished product. Has anyone tried putting chili oil in their Mac and cheese, a little goes a long way and gives it a great flavor dynamic IMG_9035.png

Turned out that the grandchildren were way under the weather so, as the doting grandpa, I made up a BIG takeaway for them.
But, this was my plate…IMG_0596.jpeg
The “Los Heraldos” is a real delight if you can find it.
The whole dinner turned out very well!
I should have taken a picture of the takeaway box! I love the many ways we seem to find ways to use those steak boxes, I should have just kept the steaks frozen and used them for “live ice”. But, I digress.
Dinner was an 8/10. Not through the feast but, the kids not being here!

JeffG, I like the idea! Will try that soon!!

Last edited:
Yum...never thought to put a polish sausage in the middle of a meatloaf and the Banana Pistachio bread looks and sound delish..

Yum...never thought to put a polish sausage in the middle of a meatloaf and the Banana Pistachio bread looks and sound delish..
I don’t remember where I heard about it but, it’s pretty darned good and if you don’t tell, people just freak right out when they see the slices!
The banana pistachio bread was born out of being tired of walnuts in it and lack of lemon juice, I use mandarin orange zest and juice in mine now and it’s different, family seems to be pleased with it! I suppose that’s really all that matters.

Back