MOLD.....BLEACH......oh my!!!!

I will man up and send pics after I blaze them tomorrow. The worst I have seen is just that the gray browns a bit.......but we shall see :) ..... I can also note that Larry and Cody arent giving me the all clear so I can sleep at night :) They dont want that on their conscious.

I will man up and send pics after I blaze them tomorrow. The worst I have seen is just that the gray browns a bit.......but we shall see :) ..... I can also note that Larry and Cody arent giving me the all clear so I can sleep at night :) They dont want that on their conscious.
I hope you know I'm only kidding. Hell I've cooked on my own after burning off "stuff" like that LOL

Ohhhhh good! No I thought you were serious. I take a ton of pride in trying to put out really well done grills in my area so I tend to over think stuff or second guess myself from time to time. When I have those moments I always come back to the pro's and see what u guys have to say.

Ohhhhh good! No I thought you were serious. I take a ton of pride in trying to put out really well done grills in my area so I tend to over think stuff or second guess myself from time to time. When I have those moments I always come back to the pro's and see what u guys have to say.
I guess sometimes online, it's hard to get the laughs across. :D

Oh, I wasn’t trying to discourage. Just trying not to heave at the thought of the mold! A good scraping, brushing, and disinfecting prior to a good burn off would more than suffice! The amount of birds nest and mouse infestation in my 330 was appalling. Pretty sure that’s why dude posted it to the curb! Easy off, sandblasting and a long term 600 degree burn off did me just fine! I think you’ll be in the same boat!

Wow.........very good! I will sleep like a baby tonight! Thanks all! And yes I have cleaned my share of mouse crap out of Weber grills thats for sure. They are always in the same spot on the Geni's......right by the starter in the control cave...

Wow.........very good! I will sleep like a baby tonight! Thanks all! And yes I have cleaned my share of mouse crap out of Weber grills thats for sure. They are always in the same spot on the Geni's......right by the starter in the control cave...
That’s funny, my brother’s was up there and I’ve seen several others there as well. On mine it was on the grease tray and on the heat deflectors. Bars burners deflectors and grates were all replaced… knowing what I do now, I wish I’d have waited for prime days 🤣

Sorry guys the picture show will have to wait til tomorrow. I picked up 2 grills today that were on the opposite sides of the county and now I just feel like chillin in my chair. I miss long summer nights already. The idea of taking the light away during the cold miserable seasons is a joke. I will say that I rarely get to install Weber brand burners but I did install a new set of Weber brand burners in this moldy 330......man o man do they burn perfect!!!! Stay tuned

Yep....they need to let me re write winter. Or I just need to move South. But I know my butt should be out in the garage trying not to snap bolts and not in this chair!!!

And at least too, we don't have alligators or creatures that seem to want to kill or eat you everywhere you turn. Thanks I'll skip it

So true.....sooooo true. We recently vacationed in Tennessee and even went to Dollywood. I was and still am thinking that retiring by a lake in Tennessee might be the trick. But I am shocked to see what happened to houses on top of hills....no where near the water .....still got washed away. I also like North Carolina a lot but when Mother Nature is pissed no where is safe.

Yikes! I saw the guy in Florida using truck tie downs for his roof. Not a bad idea....only time will tell.

All the tie downs will do is maybe keep it from floating away. It isn't going to keep the water out.

Back