MOLD.....BLEACH......oh my!!!!

He has them on there to keep his roof from flying away......but ya if the water rise in that area he is screwed. I have family in Naples Florida.....they have been on easy street for so many years....but the last 5 years have had so many close calls. I think if I were to live in Florida ....maybe renting a house would be the way to go. Oh well time to go upstairs and dream about Weber grills. Yep.....I've got it bad

I spent a good chunk of time this summer cutting downed trees in my backyard. I thought Mother Nature was being cruel to us, but now I really realize I didn’t have it that bad versus what others are going thru right now

I have always lived in the lakes region of NH and always plan to. I love winter as I love to snowmobile. As long as you can find something to do in each season that you enjoy, you've always got something to look forward to. And there is no chance of want to deal with what Florida is getting at the moment. I also hate the extreme heat and humidity even when it is "nice" there, so I'm extra content with NH!PXL_20240312_130304393.jpgPXL_20240226_224243757.jpgPXL_20240226_165918645.jpg

I guess that is fun. Wife grew up doing it in MN. Me? Yeah, don't think I want to get on a motorized sled to help me freeze my gonads off even faster :D
😂 It's actually pretty warm with the correct gear. Coldest I've gone out is about -20f, and my steady speed is probably at least 45 with frequent blasts up to 60+

Ok.....this grill is a beast with those Weber brand burners she screamed over 600 like it was nothin'. I ran 3 heat cycles and she performed perfectly and I am certain that it is quite sterile in there. I was also shocked to see that my paint job survived! Now there are all levels of this type of paint job on the 300's....from the box is already flakey and awful to this example where the paint was perfect but just had grease drippings all over the sides. In this case I am careful to not sand through the factory paint. I only sand enough to lighten the grease stain from a 10 to a 3....once its a 3 I stop and the paint covers very well. I stress that I use an extremely light coat of paint to get the job done. So the paint survived....but I am not saying it will survive long term.....just that it looks a hell of a lot better than splotchy grease stains. I am not sure if I can load these large file pics here but i will try. You might note in the pics my custom inner heat shield. For the 330's they are always rusted out so I just cut a piece of stainless steel and through bolt it on.

Attachments

• 20241010_184742.jpg
    20241010_184742.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20241010_184923.jpg
    20241010_184923.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20241010_180414.jpg
    20241010_180414.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 7

Back