Mojito chicken.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Ok to days lazy dinner was chicken breast´s(bone out&skinless) with a mojito marinade and a cold vinaigrette pasta salad for side and some grilled baby zucchini(from the garden)

Mojito marinade:Mint,honey,onion,lime,evoo,vodka(yeye i know Havana Club Blanco rum) and salt. marinated for 4 hours.

Pasta salad: cooked pasta(al dente),thyme,oregano,basil,finly choped tomatoe(all herbs from the garden),evoo,white wine vinegar,grated parmesan and salt/black pepper.

zucchini: dressed in evoo and plain salt/black pepper.

Heat medium,lid on.

Chicken pulled at: 168 rested for 10 min then dinner was served.

Enjoy

Albino i know the vodka in the marinade maby? or the lime? a well

Great taste of lime,mint and the sweet touch of honey.

Off to look at an episode of man vs food,check in later bye.

Bless

//Me

The albino white color on the chicken is the ceviche effect of the lime juice 'cooking' it.

looks mighty tasty!

Along the same lines I made a 'caipirinha pork tenderloin' last week; turned out pretty yum.

I've made mojito chicken before. Good stuff. I got the recipe from Weber's Chicken & Sides. I used the chicken in a salad with fresh spinach, strawberries, almonds, and mango vinagrette.

Mojito Chicken

Edit: BTW, looks good bro.

Daniel, your tables are near perfect!
Perfection would have ME sittin' there eeting that food!
icon_biggrin.gif

Another fine diiner in Karlshamn

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Daniel, your tables are near perfect!
Perfection would have ME sittin' there eeting that food!
icon_biggrin.gif

Another fine diiner in Karlshamn </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree Jim. Perfection is when he happens to include a picture of the missus. :p I can't imagine your presence adding anything to the scenario. LOL Maybe to you it would, but that's just you being selfish.

Hayden, i ain't selfish, just HUNGRY! and it's like 5 hours away from my dinner time!
Sunflower seeds are not cuttin' it!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Hayden, i ain't selfish, just HUNGRY! and it's like 5 hours away from my dinner time!
Sunflower seeds are not cuttin' it!
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got another 3 or 4 hours myself. At least you have sunflower seeds. Stop your whining.

OK Hayden McCall this is for u and only you:

Jim if i had any photoshop skills i would let u sit right next to me at that table but i cant do that.

Next time we plate for you 2 and just hope you get here.

//Me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
OK Hayden McCall this is for u and only you:

Jim if i had any photoshop skills i would let u sit right next to me at that table but i cant do that.

Next time we plate for you 2 and just hope you get here.

//Me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're my hero.

Seriously...I might have to come to Sweden and grill with you. Would give me an excuse to go to Sweden when I might not otherwise have one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OK Hayden McCall this is for u and only you: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dang! Had to scroll fast, what did I miss??

Man vs Food, eh Daniel.
Guess you knew that Mr Lampe tried out for host of the show.
Was rejected, because He Always Won!!

Oh, and great cook too!
I love Swedish/Cuban food, i think!

seriously, wolgast, your meal photos are always wonderfully composed; they make the viewer feel they're sitting there with you.

(and the missus is quite løvely! You're a lucky felløw!)

Back