Mister Rogers Ribs (pics)

Dave/G

TVWBB Emerald Member
Why? Because it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood and I started six slabs of BB's at 9 this morning. My son is coming in around 3 from Tampa for a visit, and he does love his ribs. Changed my mind and rubbed with Dizzy Dust, sorry Larry, ran out of your rub, smoking over apple and oak. Smells good out there. Rolled 3 on the bottom and 3 on top. I figured I might as well use the lower grate after two years. Almost time for a brewski in honor of the recently retired Tedy Bruschi. <span class="ev_code_RED">Patriots</span> <STRIKE>redskins</STRIKE>
Baby backs. The wife made some mac & cheese and cole slaw.
ribs003.jpg

ribs001.jpg

ribs002.jpg

looks fantastic. while i like dizzy dust a whole lot, i think wolf original has it beat for ribs and butts. just my opinion of course!!

Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

Dave, I'd climb your fence for some of that food
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don Irish:
Can you say "looks great"??

Sure, I knew you could.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep - Looks great! Those rib look tender and tasty!!

Originally posted by Dave/G:
Why? Because it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood and I started six slabs of BB's at 9 this morning. My son is coming in around 3 from Tampa for a visit, and he does love his ribs. Changed my mind and rubbed with Dizzy Dust, sorry Larry, ran out of your rub, smoking over apple and oak. Changed my mind and rubbed with Dizzy Dust, sorry Larry, ran out of your rub, smoking over apple and oak. Smells good out there. Rolled 3 on the bottom and 3 on top. I figured I might as well use the lower grate after two years. Almost time for a brewski in honor of the recently retired Tedy Bruschi. <span class="ev_code_RED">Patriots</span> <STRIKE>redskins</STRIKE>
Baby backs. The wife made some mac & cheese and cole slaw.

Dave, that's fine..........if you want to sacrifice your ribs, that's your call!
icon_eek.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Dave, the ribs look perfect!!! The mac n cheese looks equally as good!! I absolutely love homemade mac n cheese, but my family will only eat Kraft!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dave, All the food looks really, really good. Nice job man!
icon_cool.gif
I'd like me a plate of that please.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL
icon_biggrin.gif

looks GREAT!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:
Won't you please,
Won't you please?

icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now, that there is funny !!
icon_smile.gif

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Hays:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:
Won't you please,
Won't you please?

icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now, that there is funny !!
icon_smile.gif

Bill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1 while laughing my a$# off! Food looks good for sure!

Well thanks a lot Dave. I'm now running out the door to purchase some ribs. I had plans of doing nothing but watching college football today, but now I'll be cooking. Thanks a lot Dave. (of course they look great)

Back