Mile hi help

Eddie M

HEY KETTLE FAMILY, I NEED SOME ADVICE. I PURCHASED A (TOP VENT "DE"STAMPED) GAS ASSIST PERFORMER ON C/L IN DENVER, CO. LID BALE IS BROKEN, AND IGNITOR DOESNT WORK. I LIVE IN DENVER,CO, TOTAL NOVICE WITH RESPECT TO RESTORATION. WHAT DO I DO ? ANY KETTLE HEADS IN THE DENVER AREA? ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS . :blackperformer:

Congrats on that Performer. I believe the date code indicates an 2009 model. The first thing I would do is call Weber and register the unit. As for parts, as Weber for the prices on the parts you need but also ask are any of those parts still under warrantee. Would love to see pics posted of the Performer. Good luck.

I've got two of those and really like them, makes it so much easier to use the charcoal.
Like Bob said register with Weber and see about the parts you will need.
Also the little gas bottles are expensive especially if you use it a lot. You can buy an adapter hose which will allow you to use the standard 20# tanks. You can get them at Home Depot some Walmart's and Lowes or on line at amazon and of course Weber. If you don't move the grill around a lot it's a much better and cheaper way to use your gas igniter.
I've had mine on my two performers and after almost three years on one and two on the other there still over half full.

Back