Mikey is at it again. :)

Mikey MN

Well after last weekend going down to nearly -20 I decided this morning that I needed to fire her up again. :). And it's never too early for refreshments before football. Ribs and chicken legs today. :)

From another "Snow n Cold BBQ'n Smoke Junkie" stay warm Mikey...drink plenty of bourbon. Go Cowboys

Oh it's nice today. Mid to upper 20's with a little breeze. :)

And the neighbors think I am nuts. Haha

Good one Bill! I enjoy winter smokin'. Neighbors get to smell the great BBQ while it's in the single digits. Had a neighbor visit Friday while I was getting the snow off roof with roof rake. He commented on a couple plates I brought to him..best he ever had. I then did my good deed and roof raked his house. Known him all my life. He's around 30 yrs. older than me. Great neighbor!

Is that a Texas Tea?
Texas Tea Ingredients
2 oz Tequila
2 oz Rum
2 oz Vodka
2 oz Gin
2 oz Bourbon
2 oz Triple sec
2 oz Sour mix
Coca-Cola- 2 cans
I also add Lemonade to taste
lately we've been drinking a pitcher or two every weekend.

I also use Tea Vodka..and regular vodka
Texas Tea Mixing & Serving Directions
Fill a 1 gallon pitcher with ice. Add all the ingredients except the coca-cola. Stir, then add the coca-cola and stir again. Pour into your favorite glass with ice and enjoy. The best Texas Tea drink you've ever drank!

Oh does that sound good Roger! I'm going to try that.

Just Poor Man's bloody's here this morning. Half and half bloody mix with beer.

Great breakfast... Not sure what BeeMary mix you use, or if you make our own, but here's my method... Spicy V-8 with Bud Light Lime... Add spices to taste. Scoop of homemade rub, dash of Frank's... Voila!

Back when I was young and dumb and full of plums, I'd crack a raw egg in for a little extra nourishment. Can't imagine doing that now.

It's amazing how fast they go down thru the straw.

This is my mix today. Normally would have horseradish sauce too but forgot to get a new jar.

Back