Midnight Mass

thanks everybody! I just finished catering a family wedding with another 4 briskets, 2 pork butts, and 22 racks of ribs. I think I'm going to take a little break from smoking :p

Complete perfection!! You sir have set the bar very high for all of the other guest chefs! Out of couriosity, what did a sitting cost? I have all but stopped eating BBQ at restaurants, but a plate or meal like the ones you prepared would bring me back again and again!
Fantastic job,
Tim

dinner was $45 including the 3 courses and the shared platters. I didn't set the price, and all the meats were sent directly to the restaurant.

Good to see you again, Jeff. And good seeing all that outstanding grub.

It's been a while for sure, but I'm still cooking and try to get my best adventures posted up here when I can

Congratulations. You always take great pride in both your food and your photos (not to mention advice), so I wish you continued success. They're wise to host you.

Man - I want to go to your church. That is some great restaurant quality grub there - excellent job!

Regards,

John

Wow! Great pics and what an awesome idea and opportunity!! Thanks so much for sharing and would love to see pics of your catering gigs too!!

Back