Mediterranean chicken with asparagus and red onion

Looking great as always....asparagus goes last every time @ my place.....crunchy and still hot.
Eyeing up a griddle daily.......keep looking at the Weber model, getting mixed reviews.....price is slightly higher for Weber than the premier competition. Everything you made could be done on the flat top....I don't know much about them but anxious to get started......

The recipe without the yogurt was spectacular. Family said the heat level was a bit high. This’ll could have been my heavy hand on the ingredients as I don’t measure. I eyeballed, as usual, all the ingredients. Countertop marinate for 20 minutes was plenty. The lemon flavor was perceptible and the spices were very balanced.

This is close to my usual kebob marinade. But I figured I’d try someone else’s recipe for a change just to see how flavors collide and play together.

This went into my saved bookmarks for future use. It’d sure be a hit if you have company and want to serve off the bone proteins that cook quickly and evenly with lots of flavor.

Side dish of rice would go well (which I did but didn’t photo). And a bottle of Zinfandel paired perfectly. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Back